Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Okie Dokie is not a service provider and it’s not responsible for the conduct of any user of our application.
What is Okie Dokie?
How do I create an account?
How do I find a caregiver?
Each provider is responsible to obtain the required documentation to provide services in their jurisdiction. This documentation includes:
- Photo I.D.
- Sex Offender Registry Negative
- Health Certificate
- Good Standing Certificate
- CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Educational qualifications
Caregiver profiles will display the status of their documents, it will also show a vaccine badge to let you know they have received a Covid-19 or a Flu vaccine. This feature is optional for Caregivers, they aren’t required to provide this information.
How to book a caregiver:
Families looking for a caregiver can review their profiles and request a service appointment through the Okie Dokie app. The request will be sent to the caregiver of your choice so they can review the request and either accept or decline it. Once a caregiver accepts the request, your service will be confirmed through our platform and the payment will be processed.
Complete the following to request a caregiver:
- On the Okie Dokie app go to Menu and click on ‘’Create Service’’ or press the plus sign on the Calendar Section.
- Pick the type of care you need (Child, Senior, or Pet)
- Enter the time, location, and care receiver information
- Click on Choose Provider button
- Click select on the provider of your choice
- Choose Payment Method.
- Review the service request summary and click Create Service to send a request to the selected caregiver.
- You will see a Service Created notification.
What happens after you request a Caregiver?
Once your request is sent, you will receive a payment receipt. You can view the service request details in the Pending tab of the Calendar Section. If the caregiver you’ve selected accepts your request, the booking is automatically confirmed and moved to the upcoming tab.
- Upcoming – Your service is coming up soon.
- Ongoing – Your service is currently ongoing
- Pending – Pending approval from the provider
- Delayed – Providers arrival is delayed
- Canceled – Service canceled by the client
- Pending payment – Service is pending payment; this may appear if changes are made in service that requires additional payment
- Completed – Service completed successfully